The Content Council is comprised of professionals committed to content marketing across multi-channel platforms. The Content Council members are dedicated content marketing professionals:
Independent content agencies, integrated marketing divisions at large publishing houses, in-house content marketing teams for corporations or associations, and content service providers.
Corporate membership to The Content Council grants complete access to all resources and initiatives, including proprietary research, past event presentations, individual company promotion, networking and more.
Individual membership grants access to all benefits except free access to research which is available to purchase for a discounted fee.
- Executive Networking - Connect with your peers. The Content Council provides a forum to discuss common challenges and network with the leaders of our industry.
- Industry Experts - New this year: we will have a Members-Only workshop at our Spring Conference offering you an exclusive opportunity to network with thought leaders.
2. Business Development
- Visibility – Members are able to build awareness for their companies on our website and through publications. You can post corporate background, case studies and news releases on The Content Council website, as well as original content on Content Exchange which has proven a significant lead generator for members.
- Recognition for Excellence - The Pearl Awards will continue to highlight outstanding work in the field. As a member, you will receive discounted entry.
- Proprietary Research - We have conducted proprietary research with Advertising Age which will be available exclusively to our members.
- Case Studies – Learn from your peers’ successes through in-depth case study analyses.
- Professional Development – Our unique events can give you and your team relevant, industry-specific education, giving you an advantage over your competition.